Monday, September 15, 2014

Welcome to Joie de Livres!

Hi everyone! My name is Jessica, and thanks for checking out my brand-new blog!

The decision to start this blog stems from my absolute love (read: obsession) of books and reading. I currently own over 500 physical books, most of which are stacked up next to an overflowing bookcase. Observe:

instagram.com/soromantical

My blog is mostly going to focus on what I'm reading, interspersed with bookish shopping sprees, memes, and other book related things! For example, one of my first planned posts is to recap my visit last month to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Orlando! I live just outside of New York City, and a few posts will be devoted to the best bookstores in the area. 

I look forward to connecting with fellow bookworms! I always welcome feedback, recommendations, and general comments!

Google images




No comments:

Post a Comment